Monday, June 7, 2010

closure...

this week is going to be a tough one for me. the estate sale of my late grandparents is this weekend. there was a preview for it on sunday afternoon. seeing the home they built and their many belongings being perused by complete strangers was heartbreaking. i couldn't help walking through their home and experiencing an onslaught of memories. this weekend every item in the house and the house itself will be auctioned off. i know it's for the best.. i mean my family has no where to keep all of that stuff and there's no need in it anyway. it's just hard. but i know it will bring another degree of closure to my family and i. i ask that my friends keep us in your prayers.

4 comments:

  1. I'll add it to my list:) Be strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so sorry, you'll defiantly be in my prayers as well as your family..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so hard, I'm sorry to here that I hope it helps you and your family find some closure though, ill be keeping you and your family in my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete