Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dallas Trip with the Girls!

This past weekend me and three of my best friends went to Dallas. We stayed at the W hotel downtown and were treated like royalty! We met up with some friends, one of which works for the Dallas Cowboys. So needless to say, we were VIP at every bar and we had a limo taking us everywhere! And we didn't pay a dime for any of it except our hotel room. This was probably the best trip I've ever been on! We had so much fun and it was completely drama-free! Here are some pictures! :)

PS: If you've never seen the W hotel, then google it for sure! It's sooo beautiful! Their pool is on the 16th floor, it's awesome!!





8 comments:

  1. bet your trip was fun! I love goin to Dallas..its a great way to spend weekends! I'll be making a couple of trips in August to watch the Yankees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg what a fun weekend!!!! I LOVE the W!! They have thrown some of the best pool parties there and had DJ's and the whole thing..SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could have put me in the suitcase that would have been okay with me. Sounds like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to stay at the W hotel in Dallas I heard its amazing! I'm definitely jealous you got to stay there but sounds like you had an amazing weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why can't I get dates like that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look like you had so much fun, Im a little jealous!

    ReplyDelete