Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Sunday evenings are now taken...

Finally the time has come for my favorite TV show to come back to me. True Blood Season 3 premiered last Sunday evening. I was so excited I thought I might pee myself! Me and three of my best friends gathered together to watch.

We waited in anticipation to find out: where Bill has been, how Sookie will find him, who it was that took him, why Jessica killed a trucker, how crazy Tara is going to go when she finds out Eggs is dead, what kind of mood Jason is going to be in this season, etc.

True to form, the season premiere was action-packed and left our mouths watering for what week 2 will hold for us. One thing's for sure.. things are definitely heating up in Bon Temps and I can't wait to see what's in store! :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh dang I shouldn't have read that because I am watched season 2 on DVD and I haven't watched the season finally yet. I don't have HBO but I got the parents DVR set up for season 3 once I finish season 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot about this show, but never seen it. Isn't it on HBO? That might be why I've never seen it....
    I do like whats-her-name (Rogue from X-Men) though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's all so good! Season 1 was wayyy better than Season 2, but I have hope for Season 3! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, slow typing and there's my answer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna Paquin is her name! I do love her too.. Last I heard, she was engaged to the character Bill on True Blood! Pretty sure she still is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you read any of the series?! I love the series, I just reread the whole series in anticipation for the next one that I'm waiting to get from my friend. I have the 1st 2 seasons and i'm watching them right now! Anyone who wants to read the series, I have them on my comp and I'll email them to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband really likes this show. I get to watch it every now and then and it's pretty good. It definetely keeps you entertained.

    ReplyDelete