Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summertime and the living is easy...

... Until you find a job. Fortunately for me, my newfound employment isn't going to be too tough! Last week I got a job working at the snack bar at Rose Creek's pool. Rose Creek is a gated golf course community located at 178th and May. I've already done my training and am set to go! The snack bar is fully equipped with everything from snacks to hamburgers to mixed alcoholic drinks. I get to hang out with some fun people and it's not too stressful! We also get good tips on top of our hourly wages. I'm thinking I'm going to really like it, at least until I can find a more permanent job! :)

7 comments:

  1. whooo hoo, so you know i dont know where jack is, so where exactly is it / whats it by? n whats ur hourly salary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Employment = good. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Umm it's at 2nd and May, and I make $7.50/hour.. not too bad for the amount/kind of work I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear golf courses have serious bank.

    ReplyDelete
  5. temp jobs can be fun, and can help alleviate the boring jobs you have regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whatever works for the time being, at least its not a stressful job and you can enjoy your summer! Congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how awesome!!!! I would LOVE to have a job like that..i hate being inside with snobby women(clients) all day...

    ReplyDelete